CarVue Update - 29th Feb 2016
Just a small (but perfectly formed) one for you this week from us...
Following on from our last release where we got the app up on the ramp to look at speeding up the system, you'll be pleased to know that this release includes some more enhancements that should see you whizzing through screens quicker than ever!
We've also been busy hunting out the ghosts in the machine and fixed a number of issues that some of our users in the UK were experiencing with signup and password resetting.
Take a look below for the breakdown of what went out on Monday.
Thanks again to all of you for your feedback, bug finding and feature ideas. Working together we're making CarVue better for everyone.
Until the next time, Byeeeee! :)
- PERFORMANCE: Removed Academy to improve speed across the site
- PERFORMANCE: Optimised Login page
- PERFORMANCE: Optimised Add Vehicle page
- PERFORMANCE: Optimised Vehicle Dashboard page
- PERFORMANCE: Optimised Add Contact page
- PERFORMANCE: Optimised Add Job page
- SIGN UP: Fixed a bug affecting the UK signup form
- SIGN UP: Fixed a bug affecting password reset
- JOB CARDS: Fixed an issue where the advisor and technician wouldn't save
- DASHBOARDS: Fixed the customer and vehicle dashboards so they display all of the invoices again
Got an idea? Then we want to hear!
If you have any suggestions for new features or improvements, please add them to our Ideas Forum