CarVue Update - 14th April
Just a few little bits to tell you about today. In amongst the wider performance improvements, we've improved vehicles by allowing older cars to be added in, as well as a country code field for phone numbers stored against contacts.
Take a look below for the breakdown of what went out today.
Thanks again to all of you for your feedback, bug finding and feature ideas. Working together we're making CarVue better for everyone.
Until the next time, Byeeeee! :)
- CONTACTS: Added country code to the start of the mobile number field
- VEHICLES: Mileage now updated to Odometer across CarVue
- VEHICLES: Extended the manufacturer date so you can now add cars in dated back to 1st Jan 1901
- PERFORMANCE: More caching changes bringing general performance improvements though the app
- TAX RATES: Fixed an issue where you were able to delete the last tax rate, one positive tax rate must always be live
Got an idea? Then we want to hear!
If you have any suggestions for new features or improvements, please add them to our Ideas Forum